Norms, or normative comparisons, provide a mechanism for people to compare themselves with others from different cultures. TRACOM has developed a variety of international norms to reflect the culture and behavioral standards of individual countries and geographic regions. In doing so, people receive profiles that are most meaningful for them.
Value of Norms:
• The learner selects the country for their norm comparison.
• Their profile is automatically generated with appropriate local data.
• This provides the most accurate profile report possible.
• This increases learner acceptance of profile reports and feedback.
• Norms are built into all of our soft skills assessments and profiles.