Effective date: June 1, 2023
A cookie is a small text file that a website stores on a user’s computer or mobile device when the user visits the website. Cookies can be used for various purposes, such as recognizing the user’s device, remembering the user’s preferences, and analyzing how the user interacts with the website.
Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any organization or person (other than an employee of the Data Controller) who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use
Data Subject is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from that data (or from that and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Usage Data is data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (e.g. the duration of a page visit).
The User is any individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject.
Information We Collect
TRACOM collects personal information from our customers when they register for, and use our products and services. This may include:
- First and Last Name
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Company Name
- Payment information
- We also collect non-personal information about our customers, such as their IP address, browser type, browser version, pages visited, time/date visited, time spent on pages, referring URL, and other diagnostic data. This information is used to improve our Service.
How We Use Information
We use the personal information we collect from our customers to:
- Provide, improve, and maintain our various products and services.
- Provide customer support and notify you of any changes to our Service.
- Gather analysis and other usage data to improve our Service.
- Detect, address, and prevent any technical issues that might arise.
- Comply with any legal obligations.
- Send you marketing materials, special offers, and other information we think you might find interesting. You can unsubscribe from these communications at any time by clicking a link at the bottom of our websites, following the instructions in our email, or visiting our unsubscribe page here.
We do not sell or share our customers’ personal information with third parties for their own marketing purposes.
Cookies and Tracking
We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary for our website to function properly. They allow users to navigate our website and use its features. For example: Session Cookies.
- Analytics cookies: These cookies allow us to analyze how our customers use our website, so we can improve its performance and user experience. We use Google Analytics, a third-party analytics service, to collect information about how users interact with our website.
- Preference cookies: We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies: Used for authentication and security related purposes.
You can control cookies by adjusting your browser settings to refuse all cookies or to notify you when a cookie is being sent. However, some features of our website may not function properly if you disable cookies.
We do not support the Do Not Track (“DNT”) browser option. Do Not Track is a preference you can set in some web browsers to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
We may disclose your personal data to third parties in certain circumstances, including but not limited to the following:
- If TRACOM Group is involved in a merger, acquisition, or asset sale (with prior notice).
- To comply with legal obligations, court orders, or other legal processes.
- To protect our rights, property, or safety, or that of others.
- To prevent fraud or other illegal activities.
- To enforce our policies and terms of service.
We take the security of our customers’ personal information seriously and take reasonable measures to protect it from unauthorized access, disclosure, or alteration. We use industry-standard encryption technologies to protect sensitive information transmitted online. However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure. We cannot guarantee the absolute security of our customers’ personal information.
TRACOM Group follows the data privacy and processing requirements of the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), among others. As a data subject under the GDPR, you have the following rights:
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal information that we hold.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to have any inaccuracies in your personal information corrected.
- Right to erasure: You have the right to have your personal information deleted.
- Right to restrict processing: You have the right to restrict the processing of your personal information.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to receive your personal information in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format.
- Right to object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information.
For more details on these rights, please refer to the European Commission or the national Data Protection Authority in your country.
DataRep has locations in each of the 27 EU countries, Norway, and Iceland in the European Economic Area (EEA), and the UK, so that TRACOM customers can raise the questions they have with them.
Should you wish to raise a question to TRACOM, or exercise your rights with respect to your personal data, you may do so via any of the following methods:
- Send an email to DataRep at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill out the online webform at DataRep/TRACOM
- Submit in writing to DataRep, 107-111 Fleet Street, London, EC4A 2AB, United Kingdom
- Submit in writing to DataRep, 3rd and 4th Floor, Altmarkt 10 B/D, Dresden, 01067, Germany
- (NOTE: For the written methods above, be sure to use DataRep, and not TRACOM as the recipient)
We may share personal information with third-party service providers who assist us in providing our services, such as payment processors, email service providers, and analytics providers. These service providers are required to protect the confidentiality of our customers’ personal information and are prohibited from using it for any other purpose.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.. For more information on privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms page.
We do not store or collect your payment card details. Your payment information is provided directly to our payment processors, whose use of your personal information is governed by their own privacy policies. These payment processors comply with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI-DSS) set by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a collaborative effort of major payment card brands including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements are designed to ensure the secure handling of payment information.
Other Website Links
Our Service may contain links to third-party websites that we do not operate or control. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content, privacy policies, or practices of these websites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any website you visit, as your use of third-party websites or services is at your own risk.
Our Service is not intended for children under the age of 13 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you become aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us.
If we discover that we have collected personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will take steps to promptly remove that information from our servers.