More than three years after the disruption of COVID, there still is no “new normal”. Employee engagement is still near an all-time low and workplace stress at a high. But some organizations have been able to achieve competitive advantage through individual and organizational resilience. They equip their people with the skills to navigate chaos and turn external change into high performance. This webinar will discuss the need for resilience and provide practical strategies for achieving resilience.
- The current state of workplace productivity and employee engagement
- Examples of organizational resilience as performance booster
- Understanding our Negativity Bias
- Strategies for building resilience & adaptability
- Resilience development options
- Resilience as element of Social Intelligence