You’ve heard about resiliency but maybe you’re not exactly clear on what resiliency really is. Well, we have made a 3-minute video to clarify this and some other questions like:
- Why do we need resiliency?
- What does it mean to be resilient?
- What are the benefits of resiliency?
- What business issues can resiliency address?
Resiliency addresses many business problems and enhances many workplace outcomes such as:
- Executing and managing change – particularly when undergoing strenuous and stressful situations
- Core manager skills such as helping managers deal with stress in the workplace and build resilience of their teams
- Critical sales skills
- Teams under duress