Keep Your Training Plans Intact, Five Steps to Going Virtual | TRACOM
Those of us in the business of training have been forced to rethink how we train. Maybe it’s time.
Due to external challenges none of us saw coming, short-term training plans have been altered dramatically for most of us. Longer term, however, this might be just the opportunity you didn’t realize you needed to develop confidence and competence in delivering training in an entirely new fashion.
Virtual training has been available for some time, but you may not have had the need or interest to explore it—until now. TRACOM has been conducting social intelligence Virtual Instructor-Led Training (vILT) for years. We want to take this opportunity to share with you what we’ve learned and experienced, to help you decide what’s best for the current situation in your organization.
So, if you’re waking up at night wondering how to keep your social intelligence training plans and delivery cadence intact in this environment, please join us for this brief webinar. It will help you:
- See the benefits virtual training brings to you, your learners and your organization.
- Understand how easy virtual training can be, by taking a “test drive” with us.
- Learn how TRACOM brings the classroom experience to various virtual platforms.
- Make informed decisions on how to start building, or enhancing, your virtual training capabilities.
- Expand the value you bring to your organization by giving you a new training skill set.